Ten Days without a post

That's terrible. But I guess I just haven't had anything to really talk about. So instead, i'll tell you about the new thing I've got going on...

"Vol Ranik and the Scourge from Beyond the Stars" is the title of a new webcomic writer Chris Jones and I will be launching soon. So stay tuned for that. We've set up a facebook page for it, so if you do that, check it out! It's some high-octane outerspace action, so if that's up your alley, you should give us a try. I've posted some art in the gallery section to give you a little taste of what you'll be getting.

I'm also still working on "One Last Song", written by CJ Hurtt, (hopefully pencilling a new page later today), and my children's story with author Mike Lawrence "Welcome, Welcome!" is about six pages of painting away from being finished. Finally, I've been slowly colouring pages from "Fisk: S.U.B.S.T.I.T.U.T.E. Hero" with hopes that we can get that out this year, while waiting for writer Dino Caruso to come back with the final dialogue to start lettering.

I'm a month and a half away from finishing School, and of course I have at least another half-a-dozen things on the back-burner or in various stages of completion, so there should be lots of fun stuff going up in the Gallery over the course of the year.

Alright, I'll try not to be so long between posts from here on.

What's going on with you?

No comments: