A few quick notes

After a bout with some mysterious cold type virus (still on the throat lozenges as I type this)over the last week, I've finally succeeded in finishing the lettering on FISK! Undoubtedly, there will still be some minor edits, but otherwise, that sucker is in the can, so to speak.

Also, we have a release date for the UFO short that I did with CJ; "Whiffen's Trick" debuts on the 25th of February on APECMX.COM. Currently showing is "The Shot Heard 'round the Worlds", written by none other than my good friend Dino Caruso!!

Well, now that I'm feeling better and I've gotten some old things finally off the slate, I can focus on those other projects that are still in production, such as "Welcome, Welcome" the children's book I'm putting together with Mike Lawrence. I think that should be wrapped up this weekend. We'll see...

No comments: