Something new

Hey all! I found some interesting stuff today... my first submission to DC Comics, from back in the day!
First, the letter I sent:




and the back:




And here's a cover mock up, that I illustrated for them:




And this is what I got back!




I was so excited! I ripped open the envelope and found this:







What? Where's my cheque? Just kidding! I was only 7 or 8 at the time, so I know there was good reason for them to send my that letter. It still was cool to get it and even cooler to see it again after 23 years!
Also, it looks like "A Trip To Rundberg" is about to be sent to Diamond - wish us luck! As well, I've updated my links, adding Caruso Comics to the page. On a related note, Dino and I recently found out that we will NOT be published through Fantagraphics.

And now you know...

No comments: